of 15 Morden Court Parade, London (1946)
of Church Road, Upper Norwood, London (1948)
of Copper Mill Lane, Wimbledon, SW17 (1959)
1946 Company established - Henry Morton Stanley and Albert William Harrington founded Stanton Instruments Ltd. The early success of the company depended heavily on Harrington's contacts with the scientific and research establishments from his work during the war. H M Stanley concentrated on issues of finance and long-term decision making.
1948 New premises at Church Road, Upper Norwood, London.
1949 Showroom at 119 Oxford Street, London W1.
Early 1950s: cabinet shop at Streatham Place, Streatham Hill, SW2.
From 1951, development of recording thermobalances, leading to Stanton-Redcroft.
1953 Introduction of the first British thermobalance.
1955 Thermobalance production moved to 1 Colby Mews, Gipsy Hill, SE19.
1959 Main works moved to Copper Mill Lane, Wimbledon, SW17.
c. 1962 Introduction of the mass flow thermobalance.
1963 Purchase of John Jamieson, Glasgow.
1965 Stanton-Redcroft was founded to make thermobalances and related instruments.
1966 Commercial Differential Thermo Analysis introduced by Stanton Redcroft.
c.1970 Integration of production and products into L. Oertling Ltd
1980s The Stanton name gradually disappeared from Oertling/Avery range.
1983 Stanton-Redcroft became part of Thermal Scientific plc.
Sources of Information
-  History of Stanton Instruments
- History of Stanton Instruments