1921. From The Medical Journal
of Lower Priory, Birmingham
Suppliers of Vitafer and Southalls sanitary aids.
- 1820 Company established.
- 1898 The company was registered on 21 June, to take over the businesses of manufacturing and wholesale and retail chemists and druggists of Southall Brothers and Barclay and T. and W. and W. Southall. 
- 1914 Wholesale manufacturing pharmaceutical and analytical chemists; druggists' sundriesmen; weavers, bleachers and manufacturers of absorbent wool, lint, bandages and surgical dressings; shop fitters; manufacturers of distilled table waters; dealers in chemical and photographic apparatus. Specialities: drugs, fine and heavy chemicals, galenicals and fine pharmaceutical preparations, surgical dressings, cod liver oil, compressed tablets, capsules and pills, table waters, perfumery, sanitary towels, manufacturers of "Vitafer". Employees 800. 
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- ↑ 1914 Whitakers Red Book