of Salisbury Works, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
- From 1927 to 1949 the company was known as Salisbury Crown China Co, then simply the Salisbury China Co.
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of English Bone China Tea, Breakfast Ware, and Fancies. (Stand No. G.22) 
- 1947 Advert in British Industries Fair Catalogue as Exhibiting Member of the British Pottery Manufacturers' Federation of Federation House, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. Composite Exhibit. (Pottery and Glassware Section - Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. A.1210) 
- Bone china was manufactured from the Salisbury Works, Longton until it was bought out in 1961 by Thomas Poole.
-  Equerry Antiques: Makers Histories
Sources of Information