From Graces Guide
of Rutland Square, Edinburgh.
of 32 Shandwick Place, Edinburgh (1914)
1890 Company established by Messrs Ross and Sleigh.
1896 Public company.
1898 The New Rossleigh Cycle and Motor Co was registered on 16 March, to take over, as from July 1897, the Rossleigh Cycle Co. 
1907 In May, the name was changed to the present title.
1914 Automobile engineers and agents. Specialities: garage, hiring and repairs, every motoring requisite kept in stock. 
1961 Motor agents and engineers. 800 employees.