R. and H. Green and Silley Weir
of London Street, London
1902 with the decline of Thames shipbuilding, R. & H. Green became part of the well-known ship repairing partnership, R. and H. Green and Silley Weir. The Blackwall yard remained in use, with a major graving dock but the main site was at the Royal Albert Dry Docks.
1918 R. H. Green and Silley Weir took over Cox and Co of Falmouth
1960s Green and Silley Weir still had 8,000 employees in the 1960s.
1961 Dry dock proprietors, ship, boiler and marine engine repairers and tanker cleaning. 3,000 employees.
1977 Sold to become part of the Government-owned River Thames Shiprepairers
1980 Finally closed