Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 130,402 pages of information and 207,072 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Quasi-Arc Company, electrical welding, head office Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1.
of Mile End, London (factory).
1915 Name changed.
1932 The company supplied electrodes made from blue asbestos and taught the public how to use them. A welding school had been established.
1939 Bilston factory opened.
1955 Name changed.
1961 Manufacturers and suppliers of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic electrodes, equipment and installations. 
1968 Bilston plant closed and production concentrated at Waltham Cross.