Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 142,980 pages of information and 229,144 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
A Class A viaduct 1.5 miles east of Grampound Road on the Great Western Railway
90 feet high, 570 feet long on 8 piers.
Replaced by a new stone viaduct on 24 August 1884.
It is just possible to see on the left of the picture one of Brunels pillars (or stumps) still standing. It is covered heavily in growth and is not a protected monument. More of Brunel's stumps can bee seen alongside the Coombe St Stephens Viaduct and the St. Austell Viaduct.