This is a masonry bridge crossing the River Seine in Paris near the Jardin des Plantes. In 1801, the engineer Becquey de Beaupré proposed a five-arched bridge. In 1854, the bridge was judged dangerous and the width was increased to 18 metres (59 feet) and finally to 30 metres (98 feet).
See Wikipedia entry.
A short distance upstream is the Viaduc d'Austerlitz.