Carries the A1107 over Pease Dean, a deep gully south east of the village of Cockburnspath, N.W. of Eyemouth, Berwickshire.
The A1107 was formerly the main Edinburgh to Berwick-on-Tweed turnpike, now bypassed by the A1.
Built 1783-1786. Four tall semicircular arches, varying in span from 42 ft to 56 ft. 300ft (91.5m) long, 16ft (4.9m) wide and 120ft (36.5m) high. The parapet is surmounted by iron railings. 9 ft diameter openings in the spandrels. The spandrels and parapets were extensively rebuilt in 2004.
David Henderson was the mason/architect.
For more information, photographs and maps see CANMORE entry.