Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 140,489 pages of information and 227,382 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Palmers Cord Tyres of Thames House, Millbank, London, SW1
of Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC (1914)
of 100 - 106 Cannon Street, London E.C.4. (1927)
1895 The company was registered on 14 March. 
1914 Manufacturers of Palmer tyres. Specialities: the famous Palmer cord tyres and other Palmer tyres for motor cars, motor cycles and ordinary cycles. 
1927 Stand No.96 at the 1927 Motor Cycle and Cycle Show at Olympia
1933 British Goodrich Rubber Co acquired India Rubber, Gutta Percha and Telegraph Works Co including its selling subsidiary Palmer Tyre Co. Palmer tyres for motor vehicles, aircraft and cycles were then made by the parent which became British Tyre and Rubber Co and marketed by Palmer.
1937 Manufacturers and suppliers of tyres, wheels and braking equipment for aircraft. "Palmer" Tyres, Wheels and Braking Equipment. 
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
1957 Name changed to Palmer Aero Products.