P and S
P and S were motorcycles produced at works in Worthing, Sussex, from 1920 to 1921, for Pearson and Sopwith whose showrooms were in London. Reputedly, however, the machines were made by the Monarch firm.
1920 A conventional set of cycle parts could be fitted with either 318cc Dalm or 269cc Villiers engines, or the 293cc sv JAP. They also listed a sidecar outfit with a Dalm engine. It was supplied with two bodies - one for touring and the other for commercial use.
The make was much like so many others of the post-Great War era and it did not last the course.
Sources of Information
The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X