PS Lily (1880)
1880 The LILY and ROSE, sister boats, both built at Deptford in 1880 for the London Steamboat Co and continued in service on the river until 1908. In 1899, during the ownership of the Thames Steamboat Co, the LILY was renamed DIANA. Their dimensions were no ft. by 13.8 by 6.0; Gross tons 63, N.H.P. 24.
See Also
Sources of Information
- 'Steamers of the Thames and Medway' by Frank Burtt
