Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,490 pages of information and 233,931 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
This 89 mile line connected the three towns and also had branches to Tipton and Kingswinford.
The first part of the line was opened in 1850 and fully in 1854.
c1853 Leased the Stratford-on-Avon and Moreton Railway and converted the tramway to carry standard railway vehicles.