of Vorda Works, Highworth, Swindon, Wilts. Telephone: Highworth 8 and 113. Cables: "Oriental, Highworth, Wilts." London Warehouse: 11-12 Foster Lane, Cheapside, EC2
- The works took delivery of coal from the Forest of Dean "Park Royal" Colliery. The main inwards traffic was coconut fibre bales. These were imported from India into Brentford Docks in London, about once a month and then despatched in block rakes of about 20 to 30 wagons to Swindon, where they were stored in sidings. The wagons were sheeted Hybar vehicles that were moved up to Highworth in batches of three or four, the fibre bales being taken to the works by horse and cart.
- In the other direction, carpets and finished mats went out in closed vans, one or two vehicles at a time.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Coir Mattings in Rolls, Seamless, Rugs and Squares up to three yards (2.74 m) wide. Cricket Pitches, Door Mats, Gymnasium Mats. (Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand No. 676) 
- 1947 Building Applications and Plans. Additions to Factory. 
-  Swindon and Highworth Light Railway
Sources of Information