Ocean Coal and Wilsons
Salisbury House, Finsbury Circus, London
1908 Ocean Coal and Wilsons Limited was registered, with a capital of £3,000,000, to acquire Ocean Coal Co and Wilson, Sons and Co and to carry on the business of colliery proprietors, coal and coke merchants, and various allied businesses.[1] First directors (not than nor more than 10): D. Darks. T. Webb, W. Jenkins, E. Jones, T. Evans, A. E. Bowen, A. Harley, E. E. M. Hett, and F. J. Yarrow.[2]
1927 See Aberconway Chapter 17 for information on the company and its history
