Mullard Electronic Products
1948 On the 22nd April, Mullard officially changed the name of its subsidiary Mullard Wireless Service Co to Mullard Electronic Products to reflect the company's expansion of activities beyond that of purely "wireless" and into industrial, scientific and communications activities.
1951 Joint sales venture Telcon Telecommunications Ltd formed with Telegraph Construction and Maintenance Co to promote and coordinate the development manufacture and sales of Telcon cables and Mullard electronic products associated with land line equipment
Sources of Information
- The Times, Mar 05, 1951
- The Times, Jun 15, 1964