Mowat and Muir
of Whitevale Confectionery Works, 79 to 93, East Nelson Street, Glasgow
1868 Established by James Mowat and John Muir.
1906 Mowat and Muir Limited was incorporated as a private company, with capital of £16,000, to purchase and carry on the business of Mowat and Muir, wholesale and export confectioners.
1934 The company went into voluntary liquidation.
Sources of Information
- The Scotsman 22 September 1906
- National Records of Scotland BT2/6285