Motor Bus Co
1906 Dalston garage was opened in a converted barracks in Shrubland Road. It was built for an independent company, the Motor Bus Co (fleet name Pilot). Unusually, most of the routes operated did not actually go near the garage, including the main 178.
1981 Dalston garage was eventually closed.
Sources of Information
- The Times, Jun 25, 1907
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- The Times Dec 22, 1906
- Dalston Garage