Millars' Machinery Co., Pinners' Hall, London.
of Great Winchester Street, London.
Previously Millars' Timber and Trading Company of Pinners' Hall, London, E.C. 2. The company decided to transfer the whole of its machinery business to a separate organisation specially adapted to deal with it, and so the new company Millars' Machinery Co was registered in 1924. The head office remained at Pinners' Hall and the works at Kirtling-street, Battersea, S.W. 8.
1924 Private company.
1961 Manufacturers of plant for civil engineers and contractors including concrete storage and batching plants, concrete mixers, asphalt and coated macadam plant, and wellpoint dewatering equipment.