Mexborough Power Station
1939 The plant was planned by the Yorkshire Electric Power Co
Construction was delayed by the war.
1945 The station became operational in 1945. The station was equipped with 4 English Electric generating sets of approximately 30 MW each, giving the station a total generating capacity of 120 MW. There were four Mitchell stoker-fired boilers and four Richardson Westgarth boilers.
1981 The power station had a generating capacity of 113 MW when it closed.
Sources of Information
-  Wikipedia