Marconi Schools of Radio Telegraphy, 97 Clarence St, Sydney, Australia
1913 The Marconi Telefunken College of Telegraphy opened in Australia on the 8th of August 1913, soon after the demonstration of the power of radio in saving lives at sea during the Titanic disaster.
1914, on 4th of August the name was changed to the Marconi School of Wireless
It was run by Amalgamated Wireless Australia Ltd in Sydney.
1981 The school operated until 31st December 1981, closing on the retirement of Mr C. E. Bardwell.