Malton and Driffield Railway
The line opened in 1853, with stations at Malton, Settrington, North Grimston, Wharram, Burdale, Sledmere and Fimber, Wetwang, Garton, and Driffield.
In 1854, it was amalgamated into the North Eastern Railway (NER).
In the 1923 grouping of railway companies, it became part of the London and North Eastern Railway (LNER).
The route was closed to passenger traffic in 1950, with complete closure in 1958
Sources of Infor4mation
-  Wikipedia