27, 29 and 31 West Savile Terrace, Edinburgh
1897 The company was registered as Macgregor Limited on 29 June, to acquire the business of peel and preserve manufacturers of the firm of the same name. 
1909 The company went into voluntary liquidation. 
1910 The business and its associated buildings were offered for sale. It was stated that the business had been established about 30 years previously. The buildings on offer comprised "factory, peel house, stables, warehouses and offices, with a substantial dwelling-house attached".