Macfarlane, Lang and Co
of Victoria Biscuit Works, Wesleyan Street, Glasgow, and Imperial Biscuit Works, Fulham, London.
1817 The business began by James Lang as Langs bakery.
Developed by Lang's nephew, John Macfarlane
1841 Became Macfarlane Lang.
1886 The first biscuit factory was opened and the firm changed its name to Macfarlane, Lang and Co in the same year.
1903 The business then opened a factory in Fulham, London.
1904 Incorporated as a Limited Company.
The Macfarlane family continued to develop the business
Sources of Information
-  Archives Hub
- The Times, July 19, 1948