Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 142,121 pages of information and 227,783 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Note: This is a sub-section of MG
Reg No. MO 6709
This is the only surviving model of just 5 that were made in 1925.
It has a 13.9 HP 4 cylinder side valve engine of 1,802cc. 3 speed gear box. 12 inch brakes. Top speed of 65 mph.
It has been meticulously repaired and restored by Fred Body.
Its build was completed at the Morris Garages Works on 8th May 1925, then the car was registered in Berkshire on the 9th December 1925.
In the early 1970's it was owned by Mr E. Sharp, who lent it to the Ramsgate Motor Museum until 2005 when it was sold by auction.