Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,394 pages of information and 233,863 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
ML of West Orchard, Coventry. Telephone: Coventry 5001 (3 lines). Cables: "Carlton, Coventry". (1929)
Formerly Morris and Lister
1919 January. Advert - More than 60,000 magnetos have been supplied to HM Government in past three years.
1920 Catalogue of magnetos. 
1920 June. Article on their Oscillating High-tension Magneto. 
1929 Advert for: Anode Converters; Rotary Transformers; Motor Generator Sets for Anode and Filament supply to Power Amplifiers for Radio, Public Address, Gramophone Reproduction, etc.; Synthetic Resin Mouldings in Bakelite; and various other products - of all descriptions. (Wireless Section - Stand No. MM.75) 
1930 M. L. Magneto Syndicate Ltd was a lighting, starting and ignition business owned by Smiths. Its sale by Smiths to Joseph Lucas Ltd for the sum of £116,250 was related to a general trading agreement made between Lucas and Smiths.