of Tay Biscuit Works, Duck Street, Dundee
of Allan Street, Dundee (1914), Manufacturing Confectioners, Chocolate Manufacturers, Preserves, Peel, Bread, Biscuits
1870 Established by William Lindsay and Sir James Low.
Incorporated as a Limited Company.
1898 The company was registered on 2 March, to take over the business of biscuit, bread, confection and preserve makers of the firm of the same name. 
1914 Directors: Sir James Low, Bart., J.P., D.L. (Chairman), James R. Lindsay, Alexander Lindsay and William Lindsay (Secretary). Specialities: Jams and Marmalade, and Chocolate and Confectionery.