Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,396 pages of information and 233,863 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1860s Whitehall colliery established.
1872 Hanham colliery acquired.
1880s Pennywell Road colliery acquired.
1879 Registered as a limited company on the 24th of December
1894 Became part of Bristol United Collieries Ltd.
1900 Further collieries acquired by Bristol United Collieries; together these formed Bedminster, Easton, Kingswood and Parkfield Collieries Ltd.
1911 Easton Colliery closed.