Lancashire Dynamo and Crypto
From Graces Guide
of Trafford Park, Manchester, and Willesden. Factory located at the eastern end of Trafford Park Road, opposite the junction with Warwick Road North.
1899 Lancashire Dynamo and Motor Co founded.
1956 The principal subsidiary of Lancashire Dynamo Holdings. Others were Foster Transformers Ltd, Nevelin Electric Co, Crypto Ltd, Crypton Equipment Ltd, Lancashire Dynamo Electronic Products Ltd, Dynamo and Motor Repairs Ltd.
1956 A new subsidiary, Lancashire Dynamo Nevelin, was formed to incorporate Nevelin Electric Co, maker of rectifiers of Croydon, and Lancashire Dynamo Switchgear (of Bridgwater) at a new site at Oxted, Surrey.
1961 Electrical engineers, manufacturing a wide range of electrical products. 
1967 Taken over by GEC and closed down
Sources of Information
- The Times, 14 March 1933
- The Times, 21 February 1936
- The Times, 28 February 1951
- The Times, 6 June 1956
- The Times, 1 October 1956
- The Times, 11 June 1959
- The Times, 16 August 1960
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- The Times, 15 September 1967
- 'Trafford Park - The First Hundred Years' by Robert Nicholls. Phillimore & Co Ltd., 1996