Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,110 pages of information and 233,634 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Kingsbury, near Tamworth
1878 The company was registered on 26 March, as the Hockley, Hull and Whateley Collieries and Brickworks.
1905 The name of the company was changed. 
1927 Owners of Hockley Hall Brickworks