1863 Wrought iron arch bridge over the South Esk river. Designed by William Thomas Doyne, who was visiting Launceston to plan the Launceston to Delorained Railway. The ironwork was supplied by Charles De Bergue and Co of Manchester and Cardiff.
1904 The width of the bridge was doubled by adding a pair of apparently identical arches on the eastern side. These had less far to travel, coming from Salisbury's Foundry in Launceston!
W. T. Boyne and Charles De Bergue & Co were also involved in the design and construction of the Longford Railway Bridge.