Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 143,370 pages of information and 230,032 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1919 March. Formerly the Cyclecar Club and changed name to the Junior Car Club
1920 May. First Brooklands meeting. There were two entries for the monocar class and these were Reggie Empson with an AV and Kaye Don in a Tamplin. In the 8.5 mile race for handicapped cars up to 1,500cc the results were C. Finch, L. Martin and G. Bedford
1992 Permanent office established at Clock House, Arundel Street
1922 At the AGM Frank Bale was in the chair
1927 January. Membership was 951
1929. Membership reaches 1,318
1930 May. The second double-twelve race was staged at Brooklands but a crash resulted in several people being killed