Nickson-B were motorcycles produced from 1921 to 1927, by John Nickson of Bamber Bridge, Lancashire.
1921 The first machines were powered by Blackburne engines. This gave the B suffix to the name. They were also fitted with Brampton forks and Burman gearboxes. The first models came as 348cc and 499cc sv.
1922 A Villiers two-stroke was added.
1924 The range was joined by a 349cc Bradshaw oil boiler and the larger Blackburne model had gone.
Production continued spasmodically with the Bradshaw model.
1927 There were no more listings after that year.
JNU was a motorcycle produced from 1921 to 1922 by John Nickson of Bamber Bridge, Preston.