Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 125,733 pages of information and 196,442 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1880 Listed as a Bicycle Manufacturer. 58 Navigation Street, Leicester. 
1881 Listed as a Bicycle Manufacturer. 58 and 62 Navigation Street, Leicester. 
1885 Company relocated to 61 Friar Lane, Leicester.
Their first bicycles named 'The Star' were very distinguishable ordinary bicycles with 'Skeleton' hubs and other advanced features for that time.
Early models featured a double thumb operated front roller brake, removable handlebars and extended rear forks allowing for a longer wheelbase eventually copied by other cycle makers towards the end of the ordinary era.
Several Ordinary bicycles (Penny Farthings) are known to have survived and more modern 1890 manufactured pneumatic tyre bicycles. One, also featuring a thumb operated brake, is in the National Cycle Collection.