J. Hargreaves & Co of Leebrook Foundry, Rawtenstall, Lancashire.
- 1891 Engineers, Millwrights and Founders 
- 1895 Tandem compound mill engine for a carpet works
- A crane and a mortar mill made by J Hargeaves were auctioned following the closure of Top o’ th’ Slate Brick Works and Quarry, Haslingden in 1900
Sources of Information
- ↑ Cotton Spinners & Manufacturers' Directory, 8th Edition, 1891
- ↑ Illustration from Mechanical World, 26th July 1895, reproduced in ‘Stationary Steam Engine Makers, Volume 1’ compiled by George Watkins, Catalogued by A P Woolrich, Landmark Publishing Co., 2006
- ↑  Link relating to the New Haslingden Plastic Brick Co. Ltd.