Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 146,096 pages of information and 231,598 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Igranic Works, Elstow Road, Bedford.
of 147 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4. Telephone: Central 7123. Cables: "Igranic, London"
1913 Private company established in order to make and further develop the patented control gear of the Cutler-Hammer Manufacturing Co in Britain.
1916 Patent - Improved Means for Controlling Electric Motors.
1920 September. Exhibited at the Machine Tool and Engineering Exhibition at Olympia with chargers for accumulators used in electric trucks. 
1924 Patent - Improvements in or relating to means for inductively coupling electric circuits.
1925 Opened a new office at British Dominions House, Tramways, Centre, Bristol.
1929 Advert for Radio Components; Short Wave and Universal Portable Receivers. Manufacturers of Radio Receiving Sets: Neutrosonic, Universal, Neutor-regenerative; Outfits for building Receiving Sets: Igranikit, Supersonic-Heterodyne. Radio Components. Gramophone reproducing equipments for cinemas, Ballrooms or domestic use: The Phonovox. (Wireless Section - Stand No. MM.40) 
1937 Electrical engineers. "Igranic" Electrical Accessories. 
1946 Patent - Improvements in or relating to electrical contacts.
1956 The Bromborough operation, mainly making radio components, was closed.
1961 Electrical engineers and manufacturers of electric motor control gear, electro-magnetic brakes, clutches and lifting magnets.