Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 142,936 pages of information and 228,821 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1857 Henry C. Lobnitz joined the engineering and ship building firm of James Henderson and Son, Ship Dock, Renfrew.
1865 See 1865 Clyde Shipbuilders for detail of the tonnage produced
1866 Launches a screw driven steam ship 'Guardina' of about 500 tons 
1866 THE Copartnery Concern of HENDERSON, COULBORN, & COMPANY, Engineers and Shipbuilders of Renfrew, was dissolved by mutual consent of the Subscribers, the only Partners therein. The Subscribers, James M'Lintosh Henderson and Henry C. Lobnitz, carried on the business under the same Company Name. Signed by James M'Lintosh Henderson, E. Rushton Coulborn, Charles Henderson and Henry C. Lobnitz
1874 The Subscribers, Trustees and Executors of the late James M'Lintock Henderson, shipbuilder, Renfrew, (William Henderson, Charles Henderson, James Dunn and Henry Lobnitz) ceased, in terms of the Contract of Copartnery, to have any interest in the Firm of HENDERSON, COULBORN, & COMPANY, as and from 17th July 1874.