at Hawkesbury, near Coventry
A cast iron arch footbridge of 60 ft span, at the junction of the Coventry Canal and the Oxford Canal. Cast by the Britannia Foundry (Derby), in 1837. J. Sinclair was the engineer.
See Geograph entry.
Earlier photo here with Hawkesbury pumping station in the background.
Sources of Information
- ↑ 'Civil Engineering Heritage: Eastern & Central England' by E A Labrum, 1998, ICE/Thomas Telford Ltd
- ↑  nuneatonhistory.com