H. C. Fairlie and Co
Manufacturing chemists, of Camelon Chemical Works, Falkirk
1878 Established by Henry C. Fairlie.
1910 Incorporated as a private limited company, with a capital of £100,000
1920 The original company went into voluntary liquidation, to be reconstructed as a new company under the same name, with an increased capital of £300,000
1954 The company went into voluntary liquidation.
Sources of Information
- The Scotsman 11 June 1910
- The Scotsman 10 April 1920
- National Records of Scotland BT2/7565
- National Records of Scotland BT2/11097
- Edinburgh Gazette 9 April 1920
- Edinburgh Gazette 3 September 1954