Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 146,020 pages of information and 231,556 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Note: This is a sub-section of Fordson: Tractors.
The Fordson Model N replaced the Fordson Model F. Production of the Model N started in Cork in 1929.
Production of the Fordson Model N was transferred from Cork to Dagenham in 1932.
The Model N featured a 27 HP engine, standard rear fenders (mudguards), a higher voltage ignition system, and optional pneumatic tires.
In 1935 power take-off (PTO) was available as an option on the Model N.