Felber, Jucker and Co
of 29 Peter Street, Manchester
1860 Company established by Jean Felber under the name of J. Felber and Co.
1885 Company taken over by Jacques Jucker (former manager of J, Felber).
1887 E. Hoyle and W. H. Whitby joined the firm and the name was changed to Felber, Jucker and Co.
1912 Private limited company under the style of Felber, Jucker and Co. Ltd.
1914 Engineers, merchants and ship agents. Specialities: "Asbestilite" brand of asbestos-cement slates, tiles, plain and corrugated sheets; exporting of machinery; engineering work in general; shipping of coal and other merchandise to all parts; importing of paper, papermakers' raw materials, timber, hard and soft woods and finished and manufactured woodwork. Employees 87.