F. H. Green
Green was a motorcycle produced by F. H. Green of Cheltenham, in 1903.
This machine was patented and differered from most others by carrying its fuel within the larger than normal frame tubes, and the engine oil in a hollow rear mudguard. The Minerva engine hung from the downtube. A similar idea was used by an American make.
Sources of Information
- The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X