From Graces Guide
1909 The partnership of James Eva, Archibald William Eva, Victor Eva, Arthur Eva, and Frank Eva, carrying on business as Forge-masters, at Crabtree-lane, Clayton, Manchester, under the style or firm of "EVA BROTHERS," was ended. All debts due would be settled by Archibald William Eva, Victor Eva, Arthur Eva, and Frank Eva, who continued the business under the same Style
By 1953 The EVA group of companies was the largest edge tool makers in the world, exporting most of their products. The associated companies included: Chillington Tool Co, Edward Elwell Limited of Wednesbury, A. W. Wills and Son Limited of Birmingham, John Yates and Co Limited of Birmingham, and the Phoenix Shovel Co Limited of Cradley Heath.
1959 Planned to convert into a holding company; depressed demand for heavy engineering but continued group prosperity were anticipated
1976: Eva Brothers continued to be a part of Eva Industries.
Sources of Information
- London Gazette 6 July 1909
- Wolverhampton Local History 
- The Times, Oct 14, 1958
- The Times, Sep 05, 1959
- The Times, Mar 24, 1960
- The Times , Mar 12, 1976