Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,518 pages of information and 233,949 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Frederick Street, Birmingham (1898) later in Iron Lane, Stechford, and Mackadown Lane factory (1967) of Ward End, Birmingham
c.1898 The company was founded as the Electrical Power Engineering Company in about 1898 by W. H Heath., to manufacture dynamos and motors, and to carry out electrical repair work.
1914 The firm was incorporated in 1914 and took the name Electrical Power Engineering Co. (Birmingham) Ltd.
1922-23 Took over Accles and Shelvoke Ltd. The product range of the company has included motors, starters, dynamos, generators, lighting plant, battery charging sets and flameproof equipment.
1937 Electric motor and dynamo manufacturers. 
1967 Moved to the Mackadown Lane factory
1979 the firm was taken over by Cooper Electromech