Easthope, Boyle and Co
From Graces Guide
Cabinet Makers, painters and decorators of Cock St, Wolverhampton and Ludgate Hill, London
of 24 St John St, Wolverhampton (from 1877)
1810 Messrs. Easthope Bros. established business.
1842 Easthope, Boyle and Co, cabinet makers (see advert)
1877 Easthope Bros. moved to 24 St. John Street; stocked paints, oils, and colours, English wall papers, and new designs and patterns, brushes, mouldings, etc. Also selling their own range of cycles at the St John Street premises. Also carried on business of cycle manufacturers under the style of the Midland Cycle Co, Bell Street, where their cycle works were situated. They held several valuable patents connected with this trade.
1890s Company was in liquidation
1892 Sale of the business
Sources of Information
- Easthope Bros