Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,502 pages of information and 233,941 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
This small cast iron arch footbridge was constructed in 1825 by Baldwin's Iron Foundry in Stourport. It originally spanned the A443 at Eardiston (near Tenbury Wells).
It was purchased by Dr D.H. Edmundson of Huddington Court near Droitwich and transported the 25 miles or so to its present site, and re-erected across the moat surrounding Huddington Court.
 Teme Valley North Parish: The Footbridge at Eardiston. Includes a photo of the bridge being removed from Eardiston.