Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 142,863 pages of information and 228,791 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of 5 Copthall Buildings, London and Parkside, Cheylesmore, Coventry
1906 February 7th. The company was registered to acquire all but 7 shares of the capital of H. H. P. Deasy and Co. Directors included Kenneth Hugh Buchanan. Plan to build 250 cars per year. Edmund W. Lewis is engineer and works manager.  
From the outset Deasy and Lewis were at loggerheads over the way things should progress, the main problem being the lack of urgency in getting vehicles to customers. There was no doubt that the company was undercapitalised and paying the wages on a Friday was always difficult. Nearly all the components in the vehicles were bought in, but the machining was of indifferent quality and much re-working was required, smoothness being at first sacrificed for expediency.
1908 March 9th. Deasy became increasingly frustrated with this state of things and resigned. Lewis was relegated to Consulting Engineer. William George Williams was appointed managing director and H. A. Smith became works manager.
1908 November. Details of the 15-hp car.
1909 November. Details of the Deasy 15-hp and 25-hp cars.
Employees known to have worked for Deasy are Albert C. Hills, Hubert C. Clark, Albert G. Asbury, Percy J. Barker, Albert Hayfield, Edward Flogdell, J. A. Simmons, George T. Mason, Edgar Goddard, Walter Kimber.