Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,354 pages of information and 233,518 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Cutting Brothers

From Graces Guide

Jump to: navigation, search
1921.
1921.
1922.

of Park Works, Stamford.

Electrical engineers and iron founders.

1905 Established a factory on the Barnack Road site, Stamford.

1925 Name changed to Stamford Electrical.

1950 Newage Engineers acquired Stamford Electrical.


See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  • Cummins Generators [1]