Controls and Communications
Controls and Communications Ltd, Mount St, London
- Airmec Ltd
- British Communications Corporation Ltd, which had been acquired from the chairman.
- Thermionic Products (Electronics) Ltd
1962 Acquired Modern Aerials Ltd
1968 Controls and Communications was one of the 3 principal UK companies involved in numerical controls; rumours of sale to one of the others, Plessey Co; C&C;s main activity was supply of equipment to the Army's Clansman communications system, something that Plessey was also involved in..
Sources of Information
- The Times, 30 August 1962
- The Times, 7 July 1966
- The Times, 17 August 1967
- The Times, 26 August 1967
- The Times, 23 December 1968
- The Times 7 January 1969