Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 142,963 pages of information and 228,875 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
A Class A viaduct 1/4 mile south of Penryn Railway Station.
100 feet (30 m) high, 954 feet (291 m) long on 14 piers.
Replaced by a new stone viaduct on 22 July 1934.
This was the longest viaduct west of Truro and the last timber viaduct to be replaced in Cornwall.